Our church exists to give you the best opportunity to nurture your relationship with God and providing you with an opportunity to become a fully-developing follower of Jesus.
Our mission as a congregation is to inspire seekers to follow Jesus as we worship, learn, and serve our community together.
As a result, your spiritual growth is one of our top priorities. Follow these ways and you will find God and grow in your faith. If this is new to you, take a chance and see what happens!
1. Attend Sunday worship, online church, or midweek worship activities.
2. Participate in a church ministry or fellowship activity.
3. Follow in the way of Jesus.
4. Join the church (church membership information).
5. Financially support the church.
6. Develop one's spiritual and religious practices through discipleship and growing in your faith.
7. Invite others to attend your church and let them know why you're going.
If you would like to know or learn more, please contact the pastor. He's happy to speak with you about your faith journey and the ways you can grow in your faith.
We are located at:
Office Phone: (201) 568-0608
Pastor David C. Bocock
Join us on Facebook every Wednesday afternoon by 12:00 Noon for our online Facebook Church video devotional. Lilke us on our Facebook Church and be a part of the experience!