Our church exists to give you the best opportunity to nurture your relationship with God and providing you with an opportunity to become a fully-developing follower of Jesus.
Our mission as a congregation is to inspire seekers to follow Jesus as we worship, learn, and serve our community together.
As a result, your spiritual growth is one of our top priorities. Follow these ways and you will find God and grow in your faith. If this is new to you, take a chance and see what happens!
1. Attend Sunday worship, online church, or midweek worship activities.
2. Participate in a church ministry or fellowship activity.
3. Agree to follow in the way of Jesus.
4. Join the church (church membership information).
5. Financially support the church.
6. Develop one's spiritual and religious practices through discipleship and growing in your faith.
7. Invite others to attend our church, join a committee or Board, volunteer with the White Elephant thrift store, or participate in a mission outreach effort such as chaperoning families at Family Promise, cooking and serving food at the Hackensack Shelter, or participating in an outreach ministry effort.
If you would like to know or learn more, please contact the pastor. He's happy to speak with you about your faith journey and the ways you can grow in your faith.